Saturday, April 26

Come now and join the feast!

Last night, Mitch, Amy, Mike, Jeremy and I dove about 6 different dumpsters around the GVSU campus. Our findings included:

-A box of pirated VHS tapes
-Tons of great artwork
-Two Playstation 2's
-The Idiot's Guide to Amazing Sex
-A nice subwoofer
-A Smashing Pumpkins t-shirt

And you know, it was just a blast digging through trash to find something you can put to use. I think we may be doing it next week when Campus View moves out? You're welcome to come join us, of course.

So I caught up on sleep and I'm finally back in Grand Rapids. I feel like I went a little overboard on the sleep though. Let's hope it doesn't follow me around too much today.

I'm so glad to have music I love back in my life. After living in Allendale for nearly the past three days, I haven't listened to much music that I wanted to. But now I have my guitar and my computer and it's cool.

Speaking of music, you should check out www.muxtape.com and my mix on there. (Though it's not much right now.)

No comments: